No matter how happy we are or how successful, there is always something we would like to change. Whether you’re unhappy with your weight, your current job, your home or your relationship. Whatever it is, it’s all changeable. All you have to do is change your frequency, your vibration. Change your thoughts from negative to positive.
Every thought, every feeling, generates a vibration, a frequency, that goes out into the universe and this then creates what is sent back to you. So if you’re constantly thinking about how much you hate you job, or you’re stressing out about having no money then that’s what the universe will send back to you, tenfold! Even if your thoughts are “I wish I didn’t have to go to work” or “I wish I didn’t have any debt”, the universe doesn’t hear the “i wish I didn’t” bit. All the universe hears is “more work, more debt”. You have to completely change your mindset, how you think. Remember, thoughts become things. Instead of thinking about how much you hate your job, think instead, “I love my job” or “I am working in the job of my dreams”. Believe it, don’t let any negative thoughts creep in. Remember, all you have to do is believe. You don’t need to worry about the how, just believe that what you want is already on its way. The universe will make it happen.
The power of thought is an amazing thing. As humans, we confine ourselves to our physical body. Restricting our potential and our happiness. We are trained from a very young age that there are limits to what we can do, who we can be and what we can achieve. If you grow up in a poor family where nobody has ever really achieved much then you think that this is what your life will be. You get stuck in the social paradigm. This is not so. We all have the power to be whatever we want to be, do whatever we want and achieve amazing things. The power is inside you. All you have to do is believe!
If the law of attraction, the secret, is new to you then this all may sound a bit far out. How can your thoughts change your life? All that you are today is a direct result of what you have thought in the past. Your thoughts are like a shopping list to the universe. If you think you will never be financially secure, then you never will be. Take a moment to think about how you currently think, how you have thought in the past. Even your subconscious thoughts send out a powerful frequency to the universe and the universe sends you back whatever it is your asking for, like online shopping. You ordered it, that’s what you’re going to get!
Do you dread the post in the morning? Worrying about how many bills are going to come today? Then STOP! All you’re doing is asking for more bills, more debt. Think instead, that you’re getting cheques in the post, letters from old friends or even no post at all. Most importantly, believe it! Soon you will notice those bills stop coming, you’re getting cheques in the post instead of bills. The more you focus on the good the more it will come.
Finding this all a bit much? Start with something small. David Schirmer, better known as ‘the car park guy’explains it best. He says that ever since he first learned about the secret he would visualize parking spaces exactly where he wanted them and 95% of the time it would be there and he would drive straight in! He says the other 5% of the time he may have to wait a minute or two but then the driver would come and in he’d go. It’s something so small but if it gets you believing then it’s a mind blower. Sometimes we need to prove to our sceptical conscious minds that things really do work. A parking space right where you want it might just be the thing that turns you from a sceptic into a believer and so into a magnet for anything you want and have ever desired.
Start right now. Start with something small or big, it’s up to you. Think about what it is you want, ask for it, believe it’s already yours and it’s on its way, then forget all about it and just wait for it to arrive. If you feel a negative thought creeping in, change it into something positive. Be grateful for what you already have and most of all be happy. Your joy, your happiness, increases the power within you. Being grateful for what you have brings more good into your life and more things to be grateful for.
What will you ask for? What do you want to change about your life?
Love and happiness